You’ve already decided that this is the show for you, but now you’ve got to convince your organization to release the funds. Not to worry, we have provided a justification letter for the VIZIYA Maintenance Summit & User Group.
We’ve done what we can to keep costs affordable and provide very high levels of value, but it still might take some convincing. It’s only reasonable that your company will want to know they’re getting a return on their investment.
You could spend a long time going over the Summit site, digging out the information you’ll need to present your case for why this is the show that maintenance deserves, and how your attendance will help you with projects currently facing your team. That’s sure to be effective but it’s also going to take a lot of time. We’re willing to bet that time isn’t something you have much of to spare.
We’ve got you covered.
Below we detail some of the techniques you can use, along with the justification letter, to ensure that you’re in attendance for the Viziya Maintenance Summit on November 4-8.
6 Ways to Prove the Value of the VIZIYA Maintenance Summit
- We strongly suggest reading 7 Best Reasons to Attend the VIZIYA Maintenance Summit & User Group if you haven’t already. Even if you have read it before, give it a quick skim to make sure it’s fresh in your mind.
- Join the VIZIYA MSUG LinkedIn group. You’ll be certain to catch any breaking news regarding the conference. It also provides an opportunity to talk to other attendees in advance of the show and learn why they know the Summit will be of high value. All of this is information you can use to make your case.
- Make sure to familiarize yourself with the agenda and the companies that will be presenting at the Summit. We’ve drafted a letter you can download, and it has some space for you to mention specific sessions, but make sure you’ve got some back-ups in mind. The more you know, the easier it will be to answer any questions that may arise.
- Look over the complete list of products available at VIZIYA.com. Look over products that you currently use and the ones you don’t. For the ones you use, the Summit has a number of dedicated sessions to help you get the best results. There are also probably some products that you find interesting but don’t currently use. The Summit is a great opportunity to discover how they’ll help you meet challenges currently facing your team.
- Stress the networking opportunities that will be available to you. Most conferences are dedicated to a single industry. This means that people are often not as willing to share information as they might be. Who wants to give away their edge to competitors? The focus of the VIZIYA Maintenance Summit & User Group is on maintenance, not a particular industry. This means you’ll be able to meet and share best practices with your peers from organizations that do not compete with yours. Just think of all the expertise you’ll be able to tap!
- Last but certainly not least, download the Justification Letter for the Viziya Maintenance Summit here. Just fill in the blanks, and you’ll be on your way to the show maintenance truly deserves before you know it.
Do you have any other time-tested techniques for showing the value of conferences? Please make sure to share them with fellow attendees on the LinkedIn group!